Monday, April 29, 2013

Finally- An Acne Treatment That Works!

Acne is probably one of the most annoying things in the world. It's hard to treat, and even harder to prevent. I've tried a lot of products on my skin and none of them seemed to cleanse and moisturize without irritating my skin as well. I have very sensitive skin, so some of the products I've tried have been too harsh on it. About 2 months ago, I found a cleanser made by Elizabeth Arden and decided to try it. It's made especially for sensitive skin. The first time I tried it, it was already the best cleanser I'd ever had. My faces was breaking out, and I applied the cleanser at night. When I woke up in the morning, my face was ALREADY beginning to clear up! You're probably thinking "Yeah right", but it really did! It leaves your skin so smooth and it feels so light and clean afterwards! It's made of all natural ingredients, too! I honestly didn't expect it to be any better than the previous products I had tried, but I was so wrong. It sounds like I'm in a commercial or something- but really I'm just telling you about this great product I recently discovered! Is it weird to say that I'm in love with a facial cleanser? Well, I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment