Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Denim Takeover!

Denim is IN this year. I'm not just talking about jeans! Anything denim from shorts, dresses, jackets, and vests to handbags, skirts, and everything you can imagine! It's obviously no secret that denim is a major material in the world of fashion. I mean, who DOESN'T own a simple pair of jeans?! But this year, the denim trend has sparked up to a whole new level. Some designers even make denim jewelry! For instance, I found this denim vest (pictured below) the other day (it's from Forever 21), and I absolutely love it! Also, if you have any old denim jeans, you can recycle them and make a handbag out of them! Not only is denim a major fashion trend lately, COLORED denim is blowing up as well (examples pictured below courtesy of http://frugal-fashionistas.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/colored-denim.jpg)! :) I don't know about you, but I'm loving this denim trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment